Date of last update: 10/19/2021
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- Identity of the person in charge: EMOTION AND FASHION, SL (B54134010)
- Physical address: C/ Verge dels lliris, 1 – 03801 Alcoy (Alicante)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different treatments of activities carried out in the organization, the following types are collected:
- Identification data
- Commercial information
- Transactions of goods and services
- Economic and Financial
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES WITH WHICH DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
At www.tuttopiccolo.com personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: TUTTO PICCOLO will be in charge of answering the questions sent to the company, as well as responding to requests for information about the products and services we offer.
- Club Tutto Piccolo: Manage registration in the club, as well as carry out the actions derived from being a member of the Club Tutto Piccolo: sending gifts and birthday greetings, enjoying discounts on the price of products, sending a catalog e-mail and facilities for the purchase process (wishlist and order status)
- Information franchised companies: Provide the information requested by those interested in creating a store as a franchised company to TUTTO PICCOLO
- Newsletter: Sending newsletter related to TUTTO PICCOLO products
- User registration: Manage registration as a web user
- Purchase as a guest: Manage the purchase process requested by you as a guest, without the need to previously register on the TUTTO PICCOLO website
- Purchase as a guest: Manage the purchase process requested by you as a registered user
No profiles will be created with the personal data collected, nor will automated decisions be made.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA?
The organization may process personal information for:
- Compliance with Legal and regulatory obligations: By way of example and not limitation. General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Account Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the products and/or services contracted, manage requests.
For the response to the requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. In the case of a contract, they cannot be attended.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
At www.tuttopiccolo.com personal data is processed during the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to fulfill the operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set forth above, in addition to the periods established in the applicable file and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf
- Digital platforms such as Facebook or Google to provide you with advertising in your web environment. You can oppose this type of assignment by exercising your rights at the address and in the manner detailed below.
International transfers are not made outside the European Economic Area
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, the rights that assist you are the following:
- Access, right to request information from the person responsible for a file on whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, right of a person to oppose the processing of their personal data or the cessation of these.
- Automated individual decisions , right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on him or significantly affects him in a similar way
- Limitation, right to suspend the processing of the user's personal data in certain cases
- Deletion or Oblivion , right to deletion of the personal data of the interested party
- Portability, right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its receipt, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise their rights through the following means:
- Email to email@example.com , providing documentation proving the applicant's identity (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- Postal mail to the address of the person in charge, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- In any case, you can request the guardianship of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website