Internet domain: www.tuttopiccolo.com, hereinafter, TUTTO PICCOLO
Company name: Emotion & Fashion SL
Address: in Alcoy (Alicante - Spain), calle Cid, 24, 03803
Telephone: 965 546 899
Registry data: Mercantile Registry of Alicante, volume 3,074, page 5, page number A-100,142, 1st entry
The object of THE WEB is the sale of textile products . Their characteristics are reflected by selecting each product individually through the web. If you wish to contact us, you can do so through the means indicated in the section relating to Identification Data.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by THE USER.
Purchases made through the platform establish the creation of a contract concluded at a distance, which necessarily implies its acceptance, without restrictions or reservations, by its CLIENTS according to the General Contract Conditions that are explained below.
This contract is established from the moment a user creates an order and the payment made by the user is confirmed, thus accepting the following General Contract Conditions. The steps for recruitment are as follows:
- Select the product
- Select the size
- Add the product with the desired size to the cart
- The product will be added to the cart, the customer can continue buying other products and add them to the cart.
- In the right corner the option to select the cart will appear to be able to finalize the purchase of the products.
- Next, you must complete your data in the fields provided for this purpose.
- Selection of shipping method with: Chronoexpress
- Payment method selection: by bank transfer, payment by card through the Banco Sabadell Virtual POS
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. PRICES : The prices indicated next to each product include VAT. Once the product has been selected, in "order summary" the CLIENT will be able to obtain more information about shipping costs and added taxes, thus accessing the final price.
- Right to modify prices by TUTTO PICCOLO
EL TUTTO PICCOLO reserves at all times and unilaterally the right to modify the price and/or characteristics of the products offered through its website. To guarantee the customer the certainty and security of the price and/or characteristics of their products, these will be those in force at the time of formalizing the order.
- Discounts and final price
In the order confirmation information, prior to the buyer accepting the operation, the prices of each of the chosen items and the promotions or discounts that, if applicable, are clearly specified. The expenses generated by the transport of the products to the address indicated by THE CLIENT are included in the final price that appears in the order.
- Errors in prices
Although we try to ensure that all prices listed on the page are correct, errors can occur. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered canceled and the amounts that have been paid will be fully refunded. We will not be obliged to supply you with the product(s) at the incorrect lower price (even if we have sent you the Dispatch Confirmation) if the price error is obvious and unambiguous and would have
could reasonably be recognized by you as an incorrect price.
- Residents outside the European Union
Purchases made by people residing outside the EU will be exempt from VAT
For this purchase/delivery system and due to its tax regime, the geographical areas corresponding to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are considered Non-EU territories.
If the VAT refund is requested, you must follow the steps indicated by the legislation of the Spanish Tax Agency and indicated below: It is considered that the goods transported by travelers do not constitute a commercial expedition in the case of goods acquired occasionally for their personal use, for your family or as a gift, and that due to its nature and quantity it can be presumed that it is not intended for commercial activity.
Compliance with the requirements established by the Tax Law for the exemption of these deliveries will be adjusted to the following rules:
- a) The exemption will only apply with respect to deliveries of goods documented in an invoice whose total amount, including taxes, is greater than 90.15 euros.
- b) The habitual residence of the travelers will be accredited by means of the passport, identity document or any other means of proof admitted by law.
- c) The seller must issue the corresponding invoice in which the acquired goods will be consigned and, separately, the corresponding tax.
- d) The goods must leave the territory of the Community within the three months following the date of delivery. For this purpose, the traveler will present the goods at the customs office of export, which will accredit the exit through the corresponding procedure on the invoice.
- e) The traveler will send the invoice filled out by customs to the supplier, who will return the fee passed on within the following 15 days by check or bank transfer.
The refund of the tax may also be made through collaborating entities, authorized by the State Tax Administration Agency, which will determine the conditions to which the operations of said entities and the amount of their commissions will be adjusted.
Deliveries of goods to travelers with habitual residence in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are exempt, as long as they leave the VAT territory bound for said territories taking the purchased goods with them. Travelers who intend to recover the VAT paid on their purchases must meet the indicated requirements and, in addition, present the goods and invoices issued at the office of the Autonomous Tax Administration upon arrival at their destination for processing. The completed invoice is sent by the traveler to the supplier, who is obliged to return the VAT charged by check or bank transfer within the following fifteen days.
We remind you that the prices indicated for shipping costs do not include import taxes (tariffs), which will be paid in cash at destination by the recipient of the merchandise.
The purchase system is subject to the legislation in force in Spain, therefore the sales operations will be understood to be carried out at the address of Emotion & Fashion: calle Cid, 24. 03803 Alcoy - Alicante (Spain).
- INFORMATION AFTER THE PRODUCT PURCHASE PROCESS BY THE CUSTOMER: after completion of the purchase and validation of the payment made, THE CUSTOMER will receive an email with the summary of his purchase and order number. In the same way, the purchase document will always be available upon request to the HOLDER of the web. The email with the order information will be sent when the HOLDER has received confirmation of payment (via Paypal, payment card or bank transfer). The second method is slower due to the way each bank operates.
- PAYMENT METHOD: THE HOLDER uses three means of payment: by bank transfer, by Paypal system or by payment card. THE CUSTOMER must choose which payment system he wishes to use before continuing with the purchase:
- Paypal System: online system to make payments and transfers over the Internet without sharing financial information with the recipient. You can find more information about this service here . As in the previous case, THE HOLDER only receives a confirmation that the purchase process has been carried out satisfactorily.
- Payment card: www.tuttopiccolo.com works with accredited banking entities in means of payment through the Internet, which have a secure and confidential system at the moment in which the user proceeds to purchase their products. At the time of making the payment, the communication is exclusive between THE USER and the bank, and www.tuttopiccolo.com only receives a confirmation from the bank that the purchase process has been carried out satisfactorily.
FORMALIZATION OF THE CONTRACT
This information and details contained on this website do not constitute an offer to sell, but rather an invitation to do business. No contract will exist between you and us in relation to any product until your order has been expressly accepted by us (even if your account has already been charged). If your offer is not accepted and a charge has already been made to your account, the amount thereof will be refunded in full.
REFUSAL TO PROCESS A PRODUCT
We reserve the right to withdraw any Product from this website at any time and/or to remove or modify any material or content on this website. Although we will do our best to always process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that require us to refuse to process an order after we have sent the Order Confirmation, and we reserve the right to do so at any time, at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for removing any product from this website, whether or not such product has been sold, removing or modifying any material or content on the website, or for refusing to process an order once we have sent you the Order Confirmation.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
The completion and submission of the order form is considered acceptance of the terms of this contract. THE USER is currently considered a CLIENT. The delivery of the orders will be made through a transport agency unrelated to THE HOLDER. Orders will be delivered to the address indicated by THE CLIENT, so THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility when delivery cannot be made as a result of the data provided being inaccurate or incomplete or when delivery cannot be made due to the absence of the recipient. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER will adopt the measures required of a diligent merchant so that delivery can be made as soon as possible, both to the satisfaction of the sender and the recipient. The delivery times indicated are approximate and may be altered due to special causes or circumstances (significant dates such as Christmas, transport strikes, extraordinary events...), which are in no case the responsibility of THE HOLDER. THE HOLDER undertakes to communicate to the transport agency all comments related to it that are made in the form, not being able to guarantee compliance with the conditions indicated therein, such as deliveries at specific and specific hours.
THE HOLDER cannot guarantee the delivery of orders in hospitals, public bodies or other properties where there are restrictions for access to the general public, the order being fulfilled and released from liability, when the order has been made available to the recipient at the reception or place that acts as access control.
The commitment acquired by THE HOLDER for the sale and delivery of the products offered is subject to the stock of the advertised product and its availability until the end of stock, for which reason THE HOLDER, in its commitment to quality and customer service, tries in all time the advertised products are available. However, in the event of exceptional circumstances such as abusive order, interactive multi-order or those others that cause the end of stock of the product, the order and the contract signed between the parties will be rendered null and void by virtue of this resolutive clause, fully restoring the customer in In the case of prepayment, the amounts paid for it.
For any information or query about your order, THE CLIENT can contact THE HOLDER through any of the means indicated above in these conditions of use.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
THE CLIENT will have the right to withdraw from the contract within a period of fourteen calendar days from receipt thereof, prior communication to THE HOLDER within that period so that the appropriate return channels are established (return number, and form and delivery address of the return shipment), with a refund of the price that you would have paid for the product, not being payable the costs related to the order or the transport costs. THE HOLDER undertakes to return said amount within a maximum period of 14 calendar days, thus shortening the mandatory term stipulated by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 by two weeks.
THE CUSTOMER will be exempted from the expenses derived from transport in the event that the return is due to one of the following reasons:
- In the event that the package is received in poor condition . In such a case, THE CLIENT has the obligation to reject the package. If even so, THE CLIENT accepts the shipment and inside one or more products are damaged due to transport, THE HOLDER will send THE CLIENT a new product. THE HOLDER will bear all extra transportation costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or manipulated. For this, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from the receipt of the merchandise. After this period, THE HOLDER reserves the right to accept the return for said reason. It is important that THE CUSTOMER verify the status of his purchase at the moment of receipt and that in the case of observing any deterioration supposedly caused by transport, he indicates it on the delivery note at the time of signing it.
- If any of the products received do not correspond to the order placed , THE HOLDER will send the correct products again or refund the corresponding amount. THE HOLDER will bear all extra transportation costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or manipulated. For this, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from the receipt of the merchandise. After this period, THE HOLDER reserves the right to accept the return for said reason.
- In the event that the products received are not in perfect condition due to a manufacturing defect , THE HOLDER will send THE CLIENT a new product or refund the corresponding amount. THE HOLDER will bear all extra transportation costs that may arise. For this, THE CUSTOMER must contact the company within a maximum period of 3 days from the receipt of the merchandise. After this period, THE HOLDER reserves the right to accept the return for said reason.
THE HOLDER will not accept any change or return of products without prior authorization from it. To do this, THE CLIENT must contact THE HOLDER through www.tuttopiccolo.com , where the steps to follow to carry out said change or return will be indicated.
In the event that the cancellation of the order occurs before it has been sent, the order will be completely canceled and the total amount of the order will be refunded without additional expenses.
THE WEBSITE uses information security techniques commonly accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, THE USER accepts that the provider obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website www.tuttopiccolo.com , its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein (texts, graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear therein, industrial technologies , files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by TUTTO PICCOLO.
THE USER is authorized to reproduce, view, print, link and/or partially download content from THE WEBSITE solely and exclusively by fulfilling ALL of the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the objective of THE WEB
- That it is not used for commercial purposes unrelated to THE OWNER.
- That none of the contents of the WEB be altered in any way.
- That no graphic, photograph or image available on the WEB be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it
- That information about the URL address (or link) to the web page from which it was extracted or, failing that, to tuttopiccolo.com , be included at all times and in a visible way.
THE USER of THE WEBSITE must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection devices or security systems included in the different elements that form it (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, files, logos , etc.…)
Access to THE WEB does not imply assignment, transmission or any other type of resignation, total or partial, of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights.
The use of distinctive signs (brands, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to modify, delete and/or update the information and elements contained in THE WEBSITE, its configuration and/or its presentation, at any time and without the need for prior notice.
TUTTO PICCOLO is aware that the Internet is a medium that minors can access. Minors, except those who have obtained emancipation (art. 314 of the Civil Code), cannot enter into a sales contract on the Internet by themselves (art. 1263 of the Civil Code). www.tuttopiccolo.com will not knowingly process personal information belonging to minors. Parents are recommended to inform their children about the appropriate use of the Internet, and explain the transmission and collection of information produced on websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times, refraining from using the website www.tuttopiccolo.com , in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the goods or rights of THE HOLDER, the rest of the Users or in general of any third party.
In particular, and without this implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by THE USER in general in accordance with the previous section, THE USER undertakes, in the use of THE WEB, to:
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, sexist nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights, or acting to the detriment of the rights to privacy, honor , to the own image or against the dignity of people
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the website computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the computer equipment of THE HOLDER or third parties.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website false, incorrect or inaccurate statements or references about the pages, products and / or services of THE OWNER.
THE HOLDER will not be responsible:
- Regarding the inappropriate use of the service.- THE USER must make appropriate use of the service made available to him, without THE OWNER having any responsibility for improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies.- The COMPANY will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in their performance.
- Regarding the content of third-party pages. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from THE WEB.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing said modifications on the website in order to that may be known by Users. In the event that any clause of this document is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions.
THE HOLDER will not be responsible if he does not have effective knowledge that the activity or information to which he refers or recommends is illegal or that it damages property or rights of a third party subject to compensation, or if he does, he acts diligently to delete or disable the corresponding link.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish law. The Courts and Tribunals of Alicante are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict that derives from these general conditions, expressly renouncing THE USER to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, disputes that may arise as a result of trade relations that arise between the parties may be submitted to EU Regulation 524/2013, which regulates the out-of-court resolution of disputes in accordance with its content. The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link .
GENERAL INFORMATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all legal actions that may correspond to it by law.
In compliance with Royal Decree Law 13/2012, of March 30 and Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, TUTTO PICCOLO provides users with information regarding the cookies it uses and the reason for their use, as well as requesting your consent to be able to use them.
There are different types of cookies
According to the entity that manages it
Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
The analysis and advertising cookies currently used by the web belong to Google Analytics and Facebook.
Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are small files deposited in the user's computer to keep track of their preferences and remember them when they return. The application we use to obtain and analyze browsing information is Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
This tool does not obtain personal data from users, nor the postal address from which they connect. The cookies used by TUTTO PICCOLO allow only statistical information to be stored, such as the number of pages visited, the language of the user, the social network where our news is published, the number of users who visit us, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of DEVICE from which the visit is made, among others.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not, on his hard drive, of the cookies used. In this sense, we remind you that you can prevent the registration of cookies by configuring your browser to accept or reject, by default, all cookies. However, to benefit from all of the site's features, we recommend that you set your browser to accept cookies, which have been designed for the exclusive use of TUTTO PICCOLO.
To prevent the registration of cookies, configure your computer by following these steps (Windows operating system):
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Select "Tools" from the menu and then "Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" icon.
- Select the desired options in the "cookies" menu.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0:
- Select the "Tools" menu and then "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Select the desired level with the cursor.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
- Select the "Tools" menu and then "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Select "Internet" and then "Custom level".
- Select the desired option in the "cookies" section.
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the Google Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options, which you will find towards the bottom of the page.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings.
- To allow first-party and third-party cookies, select the "Allow local data to be set" option. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the checkbox next to "Block third-party cookies and site data."
- Select the "File" menu and "Preferences"
- 2. Privacy.
- Go to "Security" in Safari's "Preferences" window.
- Look for the "Show cookies" button at the bottom of the screen and click on it. This will bring up a window listing all the cookies stored on your computer.
- Select each cookie to get details, such as when it was installed, which site it came from and what it contains.